THE MOST VERSATILE MMA GLOVES...
Sparring gloves for MMA...
Stormcloud flexible pads...
For beginners! Whether you're...
Professional standard MMA gloves...
Best mouthguard in the world...
The new Hayabusa Ikusa Head...
The company registered as sole trader in Republic of Ireland.
MMASHOP.ie is a registered business name of ROBSPORT.
Shop is run by a sole trader, so I reserve the right to have a holiday, visit a hospital, etc. I will try whenever possible to inform you about all kinds of temporary changes in the functioning of the shop and if you'd like to make sure everything is working smooth at any given moment feel free to contact me and double check.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by MMASHOP.ie and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits are arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MMASHOP.ie . We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However MMASHOP.ie takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
1. All sales are subject to pre-payment unless stated differently in the offer or agreement.
2. Payment must be received in full before any products will be dispatched. . You may be contacted if your payment fails our security checks and this will delay the dispatch further.
1. All prices are exclusive of shipping costs
2. All prices are stated in Euros and are inclusive of VAT
3. Prices are subject to change at any time.
1. All orders made before 6.00 pm are dispatched next two working days.
2. All Ireland and Northern Ireland deliveries up to 30kg are sent with General Logistics Service (GLS), Fastway or An POST, which in most cases arrive within 2-3 working days.
3. At present, free delivery is offered to all Ireland and Northern Ireland customers on selected orders.
4. Our free delivery service will deliver your goods Mon-Friday between 8am and 6pm. Our carriers can not give specific delivery.
5. Customers will be informed of any delivery charge before ordering.
1. Both private customers and professional customers need to thoroughly check the delivered goods for any defects within 5 days of delivery.
2. Notification of damage or shortages must be made to ROBSPORT www.mmashop.ie as soon as possible and certainly within 5 days of receipt of goods.
3. Notification of non-delivery must be made within 5 days of invoice date.
4 If, in the opinion of the Seller, the damaged or defective Goods are not in accordance with this Contract and should be replaced by the Seller, due to the damage or defect being the responsibility of the Seller, the Seller will, within a reasonable time:
4.1. replace or repair the damaged or defective Goods at its cost;
4.2. deliver the replacement Goods to the Buyer at its cost.
5. We do not accept no liability for any loss resulting from the Buyer's failure to comply with the Sellers carrier requirements with respect to notification of damage, shortage or non delivery of Goods.
1. A confirmation e-mail will be sent upon acceptance of a contract of sale.
2. This is only possible when a valid e-mail has been submitted with your order.
3.Should you fail to receive a 'Confirmation of Order' e-mail after submitting your order please email email@example.com quoting as much information as possible about your order and we will endeavour to reply to you within a short space of time.
1. To receive full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
2. If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage.
3. If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt of your goods
1. Should an item be out of stock we will email you to ask if you wish to wait for the estimated time of arrival or to cancel your order.
1. MMASHOP.ie take all of our customers seriously and we try to offer them the best possible service available, however if you feel you have something to complain about you may direct it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be guaranteed a quick response.
We want our customers to be happy with the goods they bought and about our service as well.
However if you are not happy with our products we will take back any of our products and refund you in full.
No question asked!
Right to cancel
1 You may cancel your contractual declaration in writing (e.g. letter or e-mail) within 14 days without justification, 14 days period begins on the day on which the customer acquires physical possession of the goods.
2 The withdrawal period begins on the day on which the consumer acquires physical possession of the goods
3 The costs of return any goods are paid by the customer
4 Timely sending of the cancellation or the item will suffice in protecting the cancellation period.
Please submit your cancellation to:
2 Oak Crescent
Republic of Ireland
1 We are always happy to accept any of our products,
2 To receive a full refund goods should be returned in original, unopened packaging.
3 If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 14 days of receipt of your goods
4 If the product is not returned in its dispatched state we cannot offer a full refund and a compensation will be calculated on individual basis, please note that it can be up to 100% of value depending on the damage
5 In the event that you exercise your statutory right of revocation, you shall be responsible for regular costs of the return shipment if the goods supplied correspond to the goods ordered
For further details of our return's policy, please contact us.